Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Acting as crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Acting as" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Acting as on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Polish folk dance
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Comedian Sykes
- Scrap handout, grumble misguided
Crossword clues of the day
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- Rope used in rescue
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Fairly large
- Tended area of grass
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- Perfect serve from Rafael Nadal