Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the 'Alice' waitress crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"'Alice' waitress" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue 'Alice' waitress on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Being of assistance to someone
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Very common; of little value
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
Crossword clues of the day
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)