Ancestor in a live re-enactment of compulsory time in the military
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Ancestor in a live re-enactment of compulsory time in the military crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Ancestor in a live re-enactment of compulsory time in the military" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Ancestor in a live re-enactment of compulsory time in the military on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Woman catching the French disease
- Consent obtained by a European, almost
- Spa city's huge feeling of anticlimax
- Article about a particular place
- Criminal playing second clarinet
- Aggro met arranging a loan
- Female touring Republic of Ireland initially gaining the heart of Connemara idol
- Bishop always has time for a drink!
- More embarrassed, one way or another
- Very little money taken by Khartoum's first open-air market