Attacks with snowballs, say
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Attacks with snowballs, say crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Attacks with snowballs, say" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Attacks with snowballs, say on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Travelling a route regularly
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- One who might deal with smudges while writing
- "___ the season ..."
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Latte foam
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
Crossword clues of the day
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Polish dance in triple time
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Org. with the five most-watched telecasts in the history of U.S. television
- Source of wool
- Affectation; self-love
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''