Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Battered crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Battered" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Battered on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Traditional religion of Japan
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Being of assistance to someone
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Travelling a route regularly
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree