Before extra time starts, Mark gets card
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Before extra time starts, Mark gets card crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Before extra time starts, Mark gets card" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Before extra time starts, Mark gets card on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tootsie's pay
- Takes an exam to include finished exercises
- Penny, dead dishy thing
- Doctor eating every last bit, given a recipe for duck
- One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column
- Flag — Reuters wrong about dates
- Implicit quality of public units
- In general, bustling court figure
- Nasty tear on doll (snapped again?)
- Takes back gun
- One of the noble gas elements
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- Within reason
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
Crossword clues of the day
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- US state, capital Salem
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- Suffered anguish
- What may come before K
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- A little out there
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"