Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
- Perhaps using skis, with the French slopes around them
- Boatman finishes article on primes
- He noticed creeping destruction of cultural identity
- Prime number — up to zero
- Be alive in time to be reborn for certain
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- Prime and irrational number? Large primes can't be this
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Very common; of little value
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
Crossword clues of the day
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Being of assistance to someone
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Travelling a route regularly
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Source of wool