Bottom edge of a dress
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Bottom edge of a dress crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Bottom edge of a dress" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Bottom edge of a dress on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ___ Tesfaye (real name of singer The Weeknd)
- Edges of wheels
- Puts into alphabetical or numerical order, perhaps
- Inventor of the modern sewing machine
- 'Everyday ___ Winding Road' (Sheryl Crow hit)
- ___ in the air (somewhat cold weather)
- 'Life is not ___ of roses'
- What a kid might catch fireflies in
- Father, to a toddler
- Cultural pursuits
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Polish dance in triple time
- Source of wool
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
Crossword clues of the day
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Humourless in expression
- Very common; of little value
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Affectation; self-love