Break wind idly and hiccup audibly, ordering starters
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Break wind idly and hiccup audibly, ordering starters crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Break wind idly and hiccup audibly, ordering starters" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Break wind idly and hiccup audibly, ordering starters on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Revolutionary pitched with other ranks on the counter
- Suspiciously civil originally, a snake unfortunately constricts
- Building company securing tenements after evacuation, we must leave
- How far across? Most vulnerable man is hiding
- Items pulled, unhinged
- Mug people making pianos? No way!
- Wind after winter, therefore, ends: spring back
- Cheating male ultimately in wild rut with lady
- Loading old weapon, smarten oneself up a little
- Donkey uninjured, rescued by yours truly