Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Briny expanse crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Briny expanse" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Briny expanse on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Affectation; self-love
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Scandinavian capital
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Up to this point
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Alternative to "sparkling," at a restaurant
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Boxing contest
Crossword clues of the day
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Latte foam
- Eager to create drama out of the smallest things
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Travelling a route regularly
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior