Called head of electrical chain
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Called head of electrical chain crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Called head of electrical chain" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Called head of electrical chain on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- William is able to get container
- Digger beginning to smash crude home
- Dessert that is for darling
- Issue as rich lend corruptly
- Poser reformed by new woman, say?
- Southeast Asia's principal ocean
- Head teacher's body?
- Rotter thus with another?
- Determined aim to protect little sister
- CD encores may reveal musical surge
Crossword clues of the day
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Of great height
- Family vehicle, usually
- Tended area of grass
- Actress Hatcher who played Rhea on 'Supergirl'
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Most hard-wearing
- What you'd see at the Tate Modern or the Louvre
- Fairly large
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge