Candidate of 2000
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Candidate of 2000 crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Candidate of 2000" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Thomas Joseph quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Candidate of 2000 on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Thomas Joseph on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- Suffered anguish
- Indicator of probability searched for, initially lost
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- A little out there
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Within reason
Crossword clues of the day
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- Frequent sitcom billing
- Constellation with a "belt"
- One of the noble gas elements
- What may come before K
- Transport on the Allegheny
- Add number, extracting one in sack
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Binges on Sporcle quizzes, say, with "out"