Cantankerous head dismissed, not employed for some time
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Cantankerous head dismissed, not employed for some time crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Cantankerous head dismissed, not employed for some time" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Cantankerous head dismissed, not employed for some time on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Have no scruples, but never rise
- Upcoming duty list observed, one sets off
- Where to put fuel for military vehicles
- No problem with pong surrounding rubbish
- Main base
- Males below average to begin with? So be it
- Particular contingent of troopers on alert
- Delighted about content of songs being extended
- Summon up prayer on religious subject
- Put one's foot down after Gestapo trashed collector's item