Carnegie, by birth
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Carnegie, by birth crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Carnegie, by birth" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Carnegie, by birth on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- "___ the season ..."
- Eager to create drama out of the smallest things
- Affectation; self-love
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Very common; of little value
- Polish dance in triple time
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
Crossword clues of the day
- As one wishes
- Up to this point
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Scandinavian capital
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Humourless in expression
- Alternative to "sparkling," at a restaurant
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage