Catch girl with Oscar
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Catch girl with Oscar crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Catch girl with Oscar" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Catch girl with Oscar on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fool first to help
- Rag Moses transformed into fine material
- Beaten again, or directed down a different path
- Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate
- Light itch lasting twenty-four hours
- Dance that we often show to each partner, first of all
- Tart, small, for us
- Asp, foals, bees involved in these old animal tales
- Some forgot totally German's name?
- Appreciates what landlady provides?
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- US state, capital Salem
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- One of the noble gas elements
- Suffered anguish
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Within reason
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
Crossword clues of the day
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- What may come before K
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- A little out there
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]