Civil in the extreme, fired European in job
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Civil in the extreme, fired European in job crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Civil in the extreme, fired European in job" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Civil in the extreme, fired European in job on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Star group from, perhaps, Emerald Isle? Part of it
- Prepared to swallow Conservative cut
- Unlike base with a forensic force in charge
- Eg Dante let Inferno become convoluted
- They measure explosions in furnaces too badly packed inside
- Like coat securely put on, or pulled off
- While century drew to a close, was upwardly mobile
- Twisted cables to form barrier
- Composer appearing after end of last movement
- Fall sees changing trees becoming this