College basketball event: Abbr.
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the College basketball event: Abbr. crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"College basketball event: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue College basketball event: Abbr. on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Dennings who starred on '2 Broke Girls'
- Edges of wheels
- Puts into alphabetical or numerical order, perhaps
- Puts into hock
- '___ Burnett OutFront' (CNN show)
- ___ in the air (somewhat cold weather)
- State Farm ___ (home to the Atlanta Hawks)
- Chemistry, journalism, or engineering, in college
- Actress Longoria who has a fashion line called #SETLIFE
- Bone that helps protect the heart
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Being of assistance to someone
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Affectation; self-love
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
Crossword clues of the day
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Travelling a route regularly
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Very common; of little value
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree