Contacts from East cut by ambassador (it's in old records)
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Contacts from East cut by ambassador (it's in old records) crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Contacts from East cut by ambassador (it's in old records)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Contacts from East cut by ambassador (it's in old records) on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Food from fish regularly taken from Rhone
- Italian in action with Hun and E European
- Unattached police on island
- Understand speaker's refusal
- Go off on the trail of very old Times interviews
- Introduces fast way to travel round cape
- Copyist's basic error not resolved - zeros overlooked
- First couple of clubs to admit entertainer
- People generally bearing blame after a model addict's treatment
- Obliged to leave husband behind - the car can hold no more