Cook by plunging into a vat of hot oil: Hyph.
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Cook by plunging into a vat of hot oil: Hyph. crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Cook by plunging into a vat of hot oil: Hyph." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Cook by plunging into a vat of hot oil: Hyph. on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Engine additive known as 'the racer's edge'
- Edge of a basketball hoop
- iPhone's voice-activated helper
- 'SIMPLE' or 'SEP' investment plan: Abbr.
- Strongly encouraged
- Bed-and-breakfast alternatives
- Dutch ___ disease (tree infection)
- Opening night for a movie or Broadway show
- Actor Jeong who played the restaurant owner in 'A Christmas Story Live!'
- It broadcasts 'This American Life'