Cooke who sang 'Chain Gang'
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Cooke who sang 'Chain Gang' crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Cooke who sang 'Chain Gang'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Cooke who sang 'Chain Gang' on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Add number, extracting one in sack
- One of the noble gas elements
- Constellation with a "belt"
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Sand trap
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Transport on the Allegheny
- Fall into ruin
Crossword clues of the day
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- A little out there
- US state, capital Salem
- Many fast pitches
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Poison ___ (rash-inducing plant)
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- What may come before K
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]