Cream tea (anag) — soften by steeping in liquid
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Cream tea (anag) — soften by steeping in liquid crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Cream tea (anag) — soften by steeping in liquid" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Cream tea (anag) — soften by steeping in liquid on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tended area of grass
- Most hard-wearing
- Long seats in a church
- Family vehicle, usually
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Perfect serve from Rafael Nadal
- Firecracker's sound
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
Crossword clues of the day
- Large lake named for a Native American tribe
- Disney's '___ & Stitch'
- Eg, Sana'a native
- One takes off clothes, turning brown
- What you'd see at the Tate Modern or the Louvre
- Gain through work
- Mounted soldiers
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- Oxygen is absorbed by three hundred current bacteria