Creature with a 17-month gestation period
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Creature with a 17-month gestation period crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Creature with a 17-month gestation period" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Creature with a 17-month gestation period on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Polish dance in triple time
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Affectation; self-love
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- "___ the season ..."