Crumpled antique impounded by US agent
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Crumpled antique impounded by US agent crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Crumpled antique impounded by US agent" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Crumpled antique impounded by US agent on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- License crazy Republican to manufacture device for a gun
- Lots of money given to fools
- Coarse knitting stitch used by a beginner finally unravelled
- Asymmetrical sides of eager cook's equipment
- Good money for registered nurse?
- Jacket worn for smoking?
- Small pub organised fine party
- Natural ability shown by experimental entertainer
- Two reps had relaxed, following introduction to Scottish union official
- Find fault with small, not medium, snacks