Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Cultural pursuits crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Cultural pursuits" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Cultural pursuits on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Singer with the hits 'Get the Party Started' and 'So What'
- What a kid might catch fireflies in
- Developer of the moving assembly line
- College basketball event: Abbr.
- 'Spy Story' novelist Deighton
- Actress Sorvino who has a recurring role on 'Modern Family'
- 'This Little Piggy' digit
- Break-___ point
- Chemistry, journalism, or engineering, in college
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Being of assistance to someone
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
Crossword clues of the day
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Travelling a route regularly
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.