Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Leftover items MD doesn't put right
- Fool first to help
- A version of Yellow Brick Road?
- Light itch lasting twenty-four hours
- Some forgot totally German's name?
- Appreciates what landlady provides?
- Employs magic arranging sporting events
- Embarrassed, being compared to one easily led?
- Dance that we often show to each partner, first of all
- One small picture's recalled old Roman general
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Scrap handout, grumble misguided
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- Tended area of grass
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
Crossword clues of the day
- Polish folk dance
- Rope used in rescue
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Fairly large
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Comedian Sykes
- Perfect serve from Rafael Nadal
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey