Disappointed officer covers Estonia's premier with feathers
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Disappointed officer covers Estonia's premier with feathers crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Disappointed officer covers Estonia's premier with feathers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Disappointed officer covers Estonia's premier with feathers on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Scope of party chief
- Prelude to a fever abroad? Don't worry
- Head to be removed from fool, right? Put before a Salome?
- Advantage Mantel (though line is off)
- Miles got into strange, bad habits
- Ill-tempered character of rector in charge
- Ground gave in when roping a tense steer
- Type of heating, I say, needing line and shot
- Had a taste of winter transport fitted with electrical unit
- Tennis player's scoop?