Diverts less than half of hippopotamuses
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Diverts less than half of hippopotamuses crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Diverts less than half of hippopotamuses" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Diverts less than half of hippopotamuses on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fight for breath when restrained by medic
- Without a cap on ... or a lot else?
- Panic after head resigns? It's a mistake
- Pain for which Swansea chemist has the answer
- Part of joint actually undamaged
- Be sure about Her Majesty wearing this?
- Girlie mag out of place on Papa's religious trip
- Polish food? Avoid the starter
- Get a move on after bungling set point
- French in agreement, making earnest request
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- One of the noble gas elements
- A little out there
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Toddler's term for a bump or bruise
- Figure in Plato's "Parmenides"
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- US state, capital Salem
Crossword clues of the day
- Frequent sitcom billing
- Food fish related to the cod
- Fall into ruin
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Indicator of probability searched for, initially lost
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- What may come before K
- Virginia who was nominated for an Oscar for "Sideways"
- Constellation with a "belt"
- US tax agency: Abbr.