Dress put on old film star
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Dress put on old film star crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Dress put on old film star" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Dress put on old film star on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Female touring Republic of Ireland initially gaining the heart of Connemara idol
- Area of land getting alternative vehicle
- Consent obtained by a European, almost
- A priest longs to see Native Americans
- More embarrassed, one way or another
- A bent tuber spoilt vegetable
- Sextet are portrayed coming back to accept work
- Woman catching the French disease
- One skilled in drawing game given to king (or queen)
- Ancestor in a live re-enactment of compulsory time in the military