Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Effuse crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Effuse" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Effuse on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rope used in rescue
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Scrap handout, grumble misguided
- Fairly large
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- Tended area of grass
Crossword clues of the day
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Polish folk dance
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
- Perfect serve from Rafael Nadal
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Comedian Sykes