Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Emulate Revere crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Emulate Revere" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Emulate Revere on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Frasier's brother on "Frasier"
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- One who might deal with smudges while writing
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
Crossword clues of the day
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Travelling a route regularly
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Scandinavian capital
- "___ the season ..."
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Org. with the five most-watched telecasts in the history of U.S. television
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion