Face rival, having to give in
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Face rival, having to give in crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Face rival, having to give in" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Face rival, having to give in on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stomach-related wind illusory, so they say
- Sound control evident as forceful goddess ran into HM
- Harry's inherently appealing
- 20, smarter one's skedaddled
- Bemoan king imprisoned by soldier and never discovered?
- Constable possibly tailing Tory fraudster?
- Can't stay alive without oxygen, whatever the damage
- Fish from river in dispute
- Signs of corruption due to misplaced zeal in home counties
- Extremely granular cereal used for bread at one time
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Travelling a route regularly
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
Crossword clues of the day
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Very common; of little value
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Source of wool
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Being of assistance to someone
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo