Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the False testimony crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"False testimony" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue False testimony on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tended area of grass
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Long seats in a church
- Family vehicle, usually
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- What a blind person can do with Braille
- Actress Hatcher who played Rhea on 'Supergirl'
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- Fairly large
Crossword clues of the day
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- Conquer or master
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- What you'd see at the Tate Modern or the Louvre
- Large lake named for a Native American tribe
- Gain through work
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Field rodents