Faulkner's 'father of American literature'
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Faulkner's 'father of American literature' crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Faulkner's 'father of American literature'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Faulkner's 'father of American literature' on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Boxing contest
- Affectation; self-love
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Frasier's brother on "Frasier"
- Very common; of little value
- Eager to create drama out of the smallest things
- One who might deal with smudges while writing
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Before, to Shakespeare
Crossword clues of the day
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- "___ the season ..."
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- As one wishes
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Divisions; dissenting cliques