Feeling smart? Make an offer
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Feeling smart? Make an offer crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Feeling smart? Make an offer" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Feeling smart? Make an offer on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Descriptive of K-9's pinch of the ear
- Stop runaway boar colliding with number of spectators
- One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column
- Secure plum in cases
- Doctor eating every last bit, given a recipe for duck
- Real sexist entertainer on the inside
- Period furniture schedule
- Aim to be an instructor
- Tootsie's pay
- Flag — Reuters wrong about dates
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Being of assistance to someone
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Humourless in expression
- Affectation; self-love
Crossword clues of the day
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Very common; of little value
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Polish dance in triple time
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)