First name in folk music
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the First name in folk music crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"First name in folk music" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue First name in folk music on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Baseball scorekeeper
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
Crossword clues of the day
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Source of wool
- Being of assistance to someone
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Humourless in expression
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)