Genetic material that's the same in identical twins: Abbr.
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Genetic material that's the same in identical twins: Abbr. crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Genetic material that's the same in identical twins: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Genetic material that's the same in identical twins: Abbr. on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Everyday ___ Winding Road' (Sheryl Crow hit)
- Music genre for singers who might wear guyliner
- 'Help me, ___-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope'
- 'This Little Piggy' digit
- Use money
- Short attention ___
- Actress Sorvino who has a recurring role on 'Modern Family'
- Tony who plays Buster on 'Arrested Development'
- Bone that helps protect the heart
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Affectation; self-love
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
Crossword clues of the day
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Source of wool
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Travelling a route regularly
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Baseball scorekeeper