Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prime suspect in deal with Government
- Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
- Boatman finishes article on primes
- They could kill & maim, say
- Limited by metal casing in computers etc
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- Proposal from cockney woman
- Preach new realism about love
- So, prime suspect is to swear oath?
- Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently