Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Transient prime
- Perhaps using skis, with the French slopes around them
- Perhaps fire English workers allowed outside
- Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
- Be alive in time to be reborn for certain
- Boatman finishes article on primes
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- Enjoy yourself! I've gone out to get drunk
- Number one from one of two
- They could kill & maim, say
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Very common; of little value
- Source of wool
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
Crossword clues of the day
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Being of assistance to someone
- Travelling a route regularly
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Where to get the latest poop?