Has a hankering
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Has a hankering crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Has a hankering" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Has a hankering on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Many fast pitches
- Sand trap
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Poison ___ (rash-inducing plant)
- One of the noble gas elements
- US state, capital Salem
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- Transport on the Allegheny
Crossword clues of the day
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- A little out there
- Fall into ruin
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Constellation with a "belt"
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- What may come before K
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Add number, extracting one in sack