Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Heart movement crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Heart movement" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Heart movement on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Being of assistance to someone
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Boxing contest
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Polish dance in triple time
- Scandinavian capital
- Up to this point
- Travelling a route regularly
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
Crossword clues of the day
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- "___ the season ..."
- Source of wool
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate