High from wine, e.g.
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the High from wine, e.g. crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"High from wine, e.g." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue High from wine, e.g. on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Polish dance in triple time
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Very common; of little value
- Humourless in expression
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Source of wool
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Travelling a route regularly
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
Crossword clues of the day
- Being of assistance to someone
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically