Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Hold it crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Hold it" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Hold it on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Frasier's brother on "Frasier"
- Travelling a route regularly
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- One who might deal with smudges while writing
Crossword clues of the day
- Org. with the five most-watched telecasts in the history of U.S. television
- Scandinavian capital
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- "___ the season ..."
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''