Ill-tempered character of rector in charge
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Ill-tempered character of rector in charge crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Ill-tempered character of rector in charge" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Ill-tempered character of rector in charge on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word manipulation: replace A with E
- Disappointed officer covers Estonia's premier with feathers
- Flyer's fancy tie stuffed into gun
- Dressing up to pursue sailing vessel
- Relishes getting round in that way
- Had a taste of winter transport fitted with electrical unit
- Rank shabby material in South America
- Prelude to a fever abroad? Don't worry
- In which items to be sent do better in a ring?
- Going over the water, Channel-hopping?