In dunce's cap, a delinquent frolic
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the In dunce's cap, a delinquent frolic crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"In dunce's cap, a delinquent frolic" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue In dunce's cap, a delinquent frolic on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Delighted with next July: it's pants without clothes!
- Sally sitting around, motionless
- Where flies are unfair
- Spongy clue for boars?
- Grants immunity to plotter, primarily involved in Semtex explosion
- Young female or male caught up in tangled web
- Finally, Dilys and Victor in a bed, cavorting — perhaps they'll be given a last-minute reprieve
- Cancellation period definite
- Thrice adrift?
- Polar feature (and creature) in present incumbent