Inventor of the modern sewing machine
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Inventor of the modern sewing machine crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Inventor of the modern sewing machine" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Inventor of the modern sewing machine on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Source of wool
- "___ the season ..."
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Affectation; self-love
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
Crossword clues of the day
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Polish dance in triple time
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Being of assistance to someone
- Very common; of little value