'Ipse subibo ____' (Aen 2.708): Aeneas offering to carry Anchises
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the 'Ipse subibo ____' (Aen 2.708): Aeneas offering to carry Anchises crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"'Ipse subibo ____' (Aen 2.708): Aeneas offering to carry Anchises" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue 'Ipse subibo ____' (Aen 2.708): Aeneas offering to carry Anchises on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Quickly; lit. with accelerated foot
- Violenter et celeriter capit
- First word of Aeneid book 2: they fell silent (syncopated form)
- Haud interest; it has no bearing on the matter
- To strive backwards in 20 2
- To subdue, quieten, make peaceful
- 'Your majesty' Aeneas addressing Dido (Aen 2.3); vide quoque 6d
- To renew: 'infandum, 16, iubes ____ dolorem' Aeneas to Dido (Aen 2.3)
- Festa ____ Cereris (on 10 April), Cerealia celebrantur
- I beat down, eg ex praesidiis stationibusque (Livy 31,39 using 3pl)