Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Karate blow crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Karate blow" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Karate blow on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- A little out there
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- Suffered anguish
Crossword clues of the day
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- What may come before K
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Within reason
- One of the noble gas elements
- US state, capital Salem
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters