Lemon or turkey
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Lemon or turkey crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Lemon or turkey" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Lemon or turkey on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Being of assistance to someone
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Polish dance in triple time
- "___ the season ..."
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Affectation; self-love
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
Crossword clues of the day
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Humourless in expression
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Where to get the latest poop?