Lying about boss, nearly new
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Lying about boss, nearly new crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Lying about boss, nearly new" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Lying about boss, nearly new on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- On vacation, no one may use computers!
- Several overtures made by man to woman
- Put old boy on back — it does nothing to cure him
- Have impossible aims: go after bad weather gives way
- Caustic, say, about indefinite number admitted to craft
- Approaches some seaside towns for football and rugby
- Stiff sort of card supports equipment
- Return homework about the French revolutionary
- Around the same thing, live and love
- Succeeded dodging fare-checker? Outcome finally undisclosed