Make the case for
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Make the case for crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Make the case for" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Make the case for on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Tended area of grass
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- Fairly large
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Perfect serve from Rafael Nadal
Crossword clues of the day
- Comedian Sykes
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Polish folk dance
- Rope used in rescue
- Scrap handout, grumble misguided
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron