Most senior of the French embraced by English lieutenant
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Most senior of the French embraced by English lieutenant crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Most senior of the French embraced by English lieutenant" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Most senior of the French embraced by English lieutenant on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Dance that we often show to each partner, first of all
- Beaten again, or directed down a different path
- A version of Yellow Brick Road?
- Outcast Felix eventually shows up
- Catch girl with Oscar
- Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate
- Poem's written about racecourse
- One small picture's recalled old Roman general
- Band of elite British soldiers descending on hotel
- Embarrassed, being compared to one easily led?
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- One of the noble gas elements
- Within reason
- What may come before K
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
Crossword clues of the day
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- US state, capital Salem
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Suffered anguish
- A little out there
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"